Saturday, February 9, 2008

Missed 2007?




So, not much has been going on this week. The kids are off track right now, 2 weeks down, 2 more to go. We haven't been able to do much because it won't stop snowing. Have I mentioned we leave for Hawaii in 3 weeks? AHHH!!!!! So, in the interest of posting something to my new blog that is supposed to be so exciting and new everyday, I thought I would give you a little review of our 2007 highlights. How does that sound? No complaining!! It could be worse and I could not post at all. Every year, no matter the circumstances, we try to take a family trip down to Newport Beach. Of course, the trip always includes a stop at every IN-N-OUT burger we pass, time at the beach and of course several days at Disneyland. We actually have been on the longest hiatus ever from going to Disneyland. We are going on 2.5 years now. But not to worry, we are headed back in April when Mackenzie will get the opportunity to perform with her choir group. FINALLY!! We are so excited. These pictures were from November 2007 when we went down for the weekend for little Abigail's blessing. So worth the trip!!! I would do anything to go to the beach. Thanks Abigail for living near one!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't be looking at those pictures right now, it is -19 degrees here in Michigan. Your kids are SO cute though and I love those pics at the beach of them. (ps, love the music play list, way to go!)

Robin said...

I can't believe it has been 2.5 years since you have been to Disneyland! That is long! I have to say, I almost cried as I listened to the music. I swear if I close my eyes and rock back and forth I can picture myself on the Soarin ride. Perfect music! I love it! I agree with you! Any chance to go visit a beach, I am there, especially if it means close to Disneyland!

Mike and Laura said...

I'm glad Abby lives near the beach, too. What would I do without her? :) can't wait to see you guys...

Savage Family said...

Your kids are so cute I love the picture! I am the biggest IN & Out Fan! I wish we had one here!

I am so jealous!

It was so fun seeing you yesterday you are awesome!