Thursday, February 28, 2008

BON VOYAGE




Well, my blog will be on pause for the next week or two because I am going to be sitting on the beach in Hawaii doing absolutely NOTHING!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. AND, of course, freaking out that I actually get to be with my husband for the next 11 days by OURSELVES!! We have never been together this long without kids, except before we had kids. This is going to be a whole new experience for us. You know, I have really learned the value of hard work and it has paid off. I worked my little tooshie off last year so I could earn this trip for us. And, now I get to enjoy the rewards of my labor. And, of course, thanks to JP's parents we can spend some time with them on Oahu while they are serving their mission. I can't forget all of you who have supported me in my business. Without you I wouldn't be where I am today, so thank you. AND, ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Have a blast! Take lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous! I booked my trip a couple of days ago and one month and 2 1/2 weeks is so far away! You are going to have so much fun! I do believe that your beautiful kids are going to have a hard time without you guys! Tell Mom & Dad hi and think about us while you are lounging on the beach getting a tan!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Hope you have the best time ever! No one deserves it more than you and John Paul! And think of me as you stroll along campus and stand under our window, drive by the Chevron, or walk between PCC and campus. I hear there are lots of dead frogs along there. ;) Be sure to put 'Going to the Chapel' on as your wake up song and get really tan and eat lots of red whips and Froot Loops.

Troop 442 said...

HAVE FUN!! You deserve it! I'm so happy for you guys! Have a great time!

Mike and Laura said...

Have the best time every! We wish we could be there with you! See you soon! :)