Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm finally here!!

I can't believe it!!! I have finally given in to the addicting world of blogging. I have always enjoyed reading other's blogs and seeing pictures from friends and family all over. But, after starting a blog for my business, I realized I needed to start one for my family too. Duh!! I have actually found friends and been able to keep up with their lives through blogging. What a great way to keep in touch AND journal all at the same time. I think the last time I wrote in a journal was after the twins were born. So, this will be good for me. I hope you enjoy it. And, please bear with me as I try to figure out how this whole thing works.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well, it's about time, welcome to the blogging world!! Way to go!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Yay! I am so glad you've jumped in and joined the rest of us! It wasn't too hard, was it? ;) Thanks for calling last night, Hailey and I had so much fun seeing Hannah with you and Mackenzie.

Savage Family said...

I love it! I am so happy to see a picture of your family they are so sweet! How fun another blog for me to read I am so excited!!!!!

Mike and Laura said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Glad you could join us! :)

Robin said...

I love it! And how did you get that music on there! Cool! Now I will be able to keep up with your busy life! Miss you guys!