Sunday, February 10, 2008

Are you a Morning person or a Night Person????

***You Are a Night Person***


For you, there's nothing worse than having to get up and moving early.
In fact, you probably don't hit your peak until well after the sun has set.
So if your struggling to make it on a normal schedule, realize it's not your fault.
You just weren't meant to do anything during the day!


Are You a Morning Person or Night Person?
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouamorningpersonornightpersonquiz/

4 comments:

Robin said...

That is hilarious! You to a tee! Definitely!

Glenn said...

Growing up I thought it was normal for teenagers to sleep in till 2 or 3 in the afternoon on Saturdays. That's why I thought it was so weird to see Robin and Cara in the morning. That's too funny Amy.

Savage Family said...

I have to say that I am both! I love the nighttime when all is quite!! My kids don't let me sleep in so I am up bright and early too!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I've never known anyone that is more of a night owl than you. Didn't you try and take a 7 am Hula class??? Yeah, I don't think you made it much. :)