Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Valentines, Disneyland, and Wizard.....Oh My!!!

I'm gonna do a quick update of the last couple of months so I can post about our wonderful trip to Spain. I like to keep things in chronological order (OCD). So here is what we have been doing since my last post.....

Mackenzie and I took a quick weekend trip to Idaho in January to visit our BEST FRIENDS. She has known these girls since she was 18 months old. They are all getting TOO BIG!!!




JP and I took a day trip to Long Beach for Valentines Day. We golfed, ate good food and sat on the beach taking in the sun. It was perfect.







Mackenzie had her 6th grade Valentines Dance at school. I surprised her and showed up with my camera. She was SOOOO mad!!! Probably embarrassed cuz I headed out on the dance floor to take pictures. HAHAHA!! Kelsey and Kayley however loved having me at their party.





Two of my sisters came to visit Utah in February with their CUTE kids. We had a fun snow weekend up at our parents house in Providence. I love seeing all the cousins together. AND, I LOVE all their adorable kids.










Our Annual passes to Disneyland expire in April this year so we had to take one last trip. We are getting so good at doing it cheap. Any better and it would be practically free.....don't I wish!!









Mackenzie was the star of the school play, the Wizard of Oz, and the twins were perfect Munchkins. It was a lot of work and preparation on their part and they did AWESOME!! So fun to see my kids develop their talents.






WOW...that was a BIG update. Next up will be our Spain trip!!!!! Coming Soon.....

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow looks like a fun couple of months. I'm of course insanely jealous of your Disney trips. awww I love that place. Way to go MacKenzie on being Dorothy! That is awesome! I bet she was amazing. fun times.

Lyn said...

Wow your kids are sooo grown up. It doesn't seem like it has been that long since piano. It looks like you guys are doing well that is awesome!!

crush said...

Great post!! Great pictures! I wish we could have seen McKenzie in her play, I bet it was so cute!!! I

ndus_lori said...

Those kids sure do grow fast don't they. When is the trip to Seattle?