Wednesday, February 2, 2011

14 Years!!!

JP and I took a little trip to LA and San Francisco for our 14th Anniversary. It was great to be alone, together for a couple of days. Of course, we planned our trip around food, family and sleep!!! We also went to a live taping of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson in Hollywood. HILARIOUS! We weren't allowed to take our phones or cameras in so we don't have any pictures...but, you can sure hear us laughing in the audience. That was a fun experience and we can't wait to do it again. And, of course, we had to make a little stop at Disneyland. Just for a couple of hours. Boy was that weird going on the rides without the kids. Thanks to our dear friends, Carla and Trevor, and my mom for babysitting the kids. They were spoiled rotten. I don't think they wanted us to come home. Enjoy the pictures and all our self portraits!


Schooner or Later in Long Beach for Breakfast
(as seen on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives)







We stayed with Cara and Jeff and their cute kids in the Bay Area. AND, we got to do a date night with Laura and Mike at Fentons Creamery!!





We got to cruise the Bay Area freeways in this bad boy. I swear it felt like the BatMobile!!

Of course we spent a day in San Francisco.....that is where we spent part of our honeymoon 14 years ago!



Can't believe it has already been 14 years together. AND, I can't believe that JP has stuck with me this long. I love ya CHIEF!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow Aim, what a great trip. I'm so jealous of all your good eats and of course a trip to Disney! I need more time with my hubs, sans kids. It really is necessary for a mom's sanity don't you think? Happy Anniversary!