Friday, March 5, 2010

Grandad/Grand-daughter Date

Mackenzie had a Daddy/Daughter Dinner Date this week for her Activity Days group and JP had to work. So who do you call to fill in????? GRANDAD!!!!! Good thing JP couldn't make it cuz they ended up styling each others hair. Sorry JP!! They both did a great job with the hair styles. Grandad's curls came back with a little gel and Mackenzie was sporting a cool knot and comb in the front of her hair. What a great memory for both of them. THANKS GRANDAD!!! And thanks Grandma for taking me to dinner!! YUM




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now you see why I would get nervous when mom wasn't around to do my hair on Sundays. What a fun grandad though!

Mike and Laura said...

With 5 daughters, you'd think he'd have a little experience. ;) I love that your kids get to do that kind of stuff with Mom and Dad....that is one AWESOME thing about living in Utah! Miss you!!

Glenn said...

Dad did fine with me when I was her age. She needs a shorter haircut. :)