Tuesday, March 23, 2010

St Patty's Day Run and Week #6

So, last week was a little rough.......

1- The twins were down all week with bad coughs, asthma and nebulizer treatments (they missed 4 days of school, but came to school with me 2 days).
2- I had 75 preschool progress reports to write.....really?
3- JP got angry at the kids (I know, hard to believe) and kicked a blanket that was covering a toy and ended up getting a hairline fracture in his foot. BUT, he still ran his St. Patty's Day 5K (his first one) without knowing it was fractured, then went to the DR. 2 days later to get a soft cast and boot.
4- I only did 2 days of working out....a swim and a bike ride. Better than nothing I guess.

The only bright side was seeing this.....




4 comments:

Troop 442 said...

Nice do!!!!

Elizabeth said...

That would make my day as well. I love it!

Reeves Family said...

Bummer about the foot but I think it is hilarious how it happened. Tell him he needs anger management :) Love the wig!

Brandi said...

Cute wig. Sorry your week wasn't better. I feel so bad for the twins. Keep at it. I'm so impressed.