Monday, August 29, 2011

School 2011-2012

I LOVE when it's time to go back to school and everyone is back on a "normal" schedule (if that even exists). But, this year I had a harder time.....probably because my oldest baby started Jr. High. Before you know it they will all be out of the house. Don't wish the time away...it's going TOO fast!!!

The Jr. High Girl

YES....I followed her in and embarrassed her!!! You do know me right?

She found her good friend Rachel

There she goes....walking to her first class....she's too "little"

Now, HE would fit in "size wise" at Jr. High. The big 5th grader is 5 foot 1 inch and almost ALL muscle. That kid is SOLID!

My baby Kayley

My baby Kelsey

The big 2nd graders

Jacob

Kayley

Kelsey

Wiping the tears away now..........











1 comment:

cara said...

Cute! Is Mackenzie wearing makeup? They are growing up so fast!