Monday, August 29, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

Every year we take a trip or two up to Bear Lake. It's the closest thing to the beach for me, so I love spending time up there. This year we were lucky enough to have more of the Germany side of the family there. AND, Mom and Dad rented Jetskis. What a BLAST!!!

Ryan and Collin (they belong to Elizabeth)

Shaylee (she belongs to Elizabeth too)

Girl Cousins: Kelsey, Abby (Laura), Ashlyn (Liz), Taylor (Robin)

Older "Cooler" Cousins. That's JD (Robin's boy) with Mackenzie and Jacob

JP and Kayley

Mom and Dad went out together...but under ONE condition.....Mom had to drive!!!

My Jake

Abby (she belongs to Laura).....too many cute red-headed nieces!

Pregnant Elizabeth....she's gonna kill me for posting this....love ya Liz!

Beautiful View

Bird in Flight (practicing my photog skills)

All the kids LOVE playing with JP in the water











1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I might just kill you! At least it wasn't too close up. :)