Monday, August 23, 2010

The Greatest Trip EVER.......Still going, Part 3!!

Yes, I am still blogging about this trip. And, I am only on Day 3 and Day 4. I am telling ya....it was the BEST trip!!! I am still living vicariously through sitting on the beach. Here are some more pictures.

This time we hit our favorite.....NEWPORT BEACH!!!


Have I told you how much I LOVE my nieces and nephews......I could eat them all up!








Day 4 we hit Sea World. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! We LOVED it!!




All the kids saved their money and bought souvenirs at Disneyland...except Kelsey....she saved her money to buy a Penguin at Sea World! That girl LOVES penguins!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want to be back there so bad right now!

Brandi said...

Aww how fun! and all those little kids totally look like "Germany's" to me! Love your fam!