Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Greatest Trip EVER!!!!!

It is going to take me forever to post about our great WEEK in Newport Beach with my family. I only took 375 pictures. That's how AMAZING the trip was. Here is Part One. Enjoy!!

The first stop we made was to visit my Grandparents gravesite. Afterall, this trip was all for them.

Then off to Newport Pier for Seaside Donuts of course.

A Drive by the Newport Temple...so beautiful.

My home is on the beach. It's where I belong.

JP out for his first Surf Lesson with Jeff


Master Jeff catches a wave in.

Boy bonding on the beach

Kayley

My beautiful niece Sienna

Mackenzie enjoying my man-made beach chair

Jacob and JD

Kelsey and Ashlyn (one of my adorable red-headed nieces)

Jeff assisting Liz...awkward.....HAHAHA, That's for you Liz.

Liz heading out to Surf

Almost up!!!

Kayley and Shaylee

My Surfer Boy Jake

Jake heading out to Boogie Board

JP celebrated his birthday in Newport like he always did growing up. Ah, memories!

Yummy Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake

Jacob got to do the Jedi Training again and fight Darth Mal


JD got to fight Darth Mal too

Space Mountain with everyone. Of Course!!!


Mackenzie and Ashlyn

Toy Story Gang

Laura and I

4 comments:

Robin said...

It was the best trip ever!!! We have to do that again! Thanks for taking on an extra child that week! He had a blast with Jake and Mackenzie! We need to live closer!

Elizabeth said...

I am already dying to go back with everyone! It really was the most awesome trip with the family!!!

Brandi said...

aww how fun for you all! I love CA too, and the beach. It feeds my soul! :)

Mike and Laura said...

Seeing all the pics makes me miss it even more! Can't wait for the next adventure....

I think I'm going to just put a link on my blog to yours--you summed it up perfectly. :)

Love ya!