Monday, September 6, 2010

Final Chapter of the GREATEST Trip!!

So the real reason we took this amazing trip was to get the WHOLE family together (even Aunts, Uncles and Cousins) to Finally do the Temple Work for my Grandpa Bell (my mom's dad) and my Grandad Germany (my dad's dad) at the Newport Temple. What an amazing blessing it is to have so many temples on the earth so we can do this work for our family members who have passed on. Here are my final pictures of all of my family....extended family included and one last day on the beach (of course). I am truly blessed!!!


































4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so sad these posts are over! Can't wait for the next!

Glenn said...

That was the best vacation ever! I love our family.

Movie?

cara said...

What a fun trip! You got some great photos of everyone. Hope to see you soon!

Mom said...

You DID get some great pictures... especially the evening of the big dinner!! Did you put them on picasso?? I hope so. I want to make a CD of all of them!!! What a great time we had!!!