Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NYC and Palmyra Pageant

JP and I took a quick 3 day adventure to New York last week. We spent 24 hours in the city and 24 hours in Palmyra with his parents who are volunteering at the Pageant. The rest of the time was spent traveling and sleeping on airplanes and airport floors. It was crazy but AMAZING. Here are pictures to enjoy!! I had to narrow it down cuz I only took 175 pictures.

Rockefeller Center

Meredith Viera

Today Show

Rockefeller Center

World Trade Center Site (Ground Zero)

Wall Street- NYSE

Empire State Building


Brooklyn Bridge


Times Square

Hello Deli....Dave? Rupert?


Carnegie Deli- Their sandwiches were to die for!!! AND HUGE!!!


M&M Store with High School Pal Julie who I haven't seen for 14 years

Times Square

Central Park....It was SOO Hot!!

Plaza Hotel...we did not see Mackauly Caulkin

New Years Eve Ball

Serendipity

Frozen Hot Chocolate.....DIVINE!!

WICKED!!! We found last minute tickets and couldn't pass it up!!

Smith Family House in Palmyra

Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith here!

Palmyra Temple

Walking into Sacred Grove...I was speechless.



Book Of Mormon Manuscript

Palmyra Temple Pageant

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG! This trip is making me so jealous!!!! Ok, Julie? I need the story. You hit up every hot spot in such a small amount of time...my type of traveling. Did you LOVE Wicked?! It is awesome. Holy cow, I am loving this post. Palmyra looks awesome, it has been about 14 years since I went there. Wow, what a great trip. Way to do it!!!!

Cara said...

Wow! You were only there 24 hours?? Unbelievable! I looked for you on the Today Show. I love NYC! Can't wait to see you guys!

Reeves Family said...

So much fun! i need to work for an airline. I'm glad you had a blast.

Mom said...

You sure covered a lot of territory in two days! Glad you got to go!!

Mike and Laura said...

Wow!! I am so impressed with your travel skills! You saw everything! I love the Palmyra pictures. Can't wait to hear more about it. See you soon!

Brandi said...

Amy, oh my gosh your NY trip looks so fun! I can't believe all you fit in in such a short period of time! Amazing! So for real though, how was the heat? I'll be taking Jayden for his 10th, which will be in June, I'm already dreading it because of the heat. ugh. It was hot when i went with Baylee in April!!! It's the best though right? Congrats on the Jet Blue job too. wow! so fun!