Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch UP!!!

Well, it has been a couple of months since I posted and A LOT has been going on here in the Turner Family. I don't have much time to write about everything that has been going on. So, I will journal in pictures. Enjoy!!

End of Year Choir Performance


Red/White UTE Game......WooHoo Pac 10!!!!!




End of Preschool Year for Me!!! I Survived!!


Pinewood Derby....Jacob got 2nd Place by 100th of a second!!!!



My Birthday.....I turned 21 again!


I got a new job at JetBlue and graduated their INTENSE 4 week training!!


First JetBlue company party in Park City. Free Alpine/Zip Line all day!!! AND, all you can eat food, soda, candy, ice cream, popcorn, cotton candy, etc!!





Liz and Family came to Utah. I could eat her kids!!!!
JP and Liz ran a Half Marathon together!!









For my Graduation Present from JetBlue University, JP and I just took a fabulous trip to New York City. That post will be coming soon. I loved it so much....Mackenzie and I are going back for her 12th birthday in September!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

WOW! What fun! Looks like you are keeping plenty busy. I heard about your trip to New York! I can't wait to get the details! And flights for free! That is so awesome! Can't wait to see you guys!

Alyssa said...

You guys are nuts! Can't wait to see pics of NY and Max can not wait to see your kids again...although he probably thinks we are going to Disneyland, see you guys soon! :)

Maria said...

Sounds like you've been having tons of fun. So do your friends get discount flights? :) How's for training going for Bear Lake? Hang in there!

Elizabeth said...

Your family is so cute! I love the pic on the ski lift. It was So great to see you guys, and run with John. I wouldn't have done it without him!

Cara said...

Wow! Sounds like a great job with all the perks. Can't wait to see pics of NY and can't wait to see you guys soon!