Monday, September 22, 2008

Mackenzie's 10th was on the 10th

So, I am a little late at this post. A lot has been going on lately. The kids are off track for the next 3 weeks (we go to year round school), so I thought I would catch up on my blogging. Mackenzie had a friend party this year for her birthday. She chose a Rock Star theme. Are you surprised? This girl is all Rock Star. Somedays I think she really believes she is a famous Rock Star and I am her Manager. She sure bosses me around like one. Anyways, as usual our cake designer, JP, went all out and made a Guitar cake for her. She absolutely loved it. Who wouldn't?? And of course the girls received their own inflatable guitars, rock star tattoos, and rock star bracelets. They played high school musical sing a long on the playstation and sang some cheetah girls and hannah montana karaoke. I think they had a good time. It's always quite the production. Thank goodness we only do friend parties every other year. I have 2 years till the next one!!!



4 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Mackenzie! I can't believe you are 10! As always JP, you amaze us with your cake creations! I think you should open a business! I love that guitar! JD thought it was real! What a fun day for her!

Savage Family said...

What an awesome cake!!!! Looks like tons of fun! Happy Birthday!!!

cara said...

Happy Birthday, Mackenzie! Looks like it was a fun day and I love the cake. I don't think I'd be able to eat it because it is too cool. Can't believe how grown up you are! I'm sure your manager will get you on the big screen; she was always determined to get us on as the Germany 5!

Annette said...

I am so glad you left a comment the other day. Isn't blogging the best to find long lost friends. What a darling family you have. That sounds like quite the party you through for Mackenzie. Nothing like a house full of hyper little girlies.