Monday, April 7, 2008

Family Night!!

We love to go out for Family Night, either to eat or something fun to do. It seems that JP and the kids have started a tradition of driving by Krispy Kreme whenever they are in the neighborhood (which is very conveniently frequent) to see if the "Hot" light is on. Of course that means, FREE doughnuts for everyone. So tonight the light was on. We stopped to watch them make the doughnuts and of course each got a hot, fresh one for FREE!! And then walked out with a dozen more. Sometimes it's the simple pleasures that make for a fun evening together.....




7 comments:

Savage Family said...

Yum I love Krispy Creams!!!!

Robin said...

YUMMY! Those are the best! What a great family night! Maybe we'll have to do that!

Glenn said...

I love Kayley's pose in it. What a diva! Look out for that one...

Elizabeth said...

I had no clue they gave away free donuts...where have I been?! Oh yeah, we don't have krispy creams. Fun family night, those are the best ones! I met someone who knew you last night...call me to find out who!

Cara said...

Kayley has got the sass look. Watch out! Yum: KrispyKreme! I knew they had free doughnuts, but I didn't know the light had to be on. I'll look for that next time. Can you get the free one through the drive-thru? I don't want to go home with a dozen; although I could eat a dozen by myself :)

Alyssa said...

We miss Krispy Creams...they got rid of the one here! Can't beat free doughnuts!

Amy said...

It was great to see you, your kids and your parents Friday night! Email me so that I can invite you to my private blog: nimmy@jjrmed.com

Schmame