Thursday, March 27, 2008

Covered in WHITE!!!!

Even though we woke up to snow this morning, I am not talking about the WHITE of the snow...........as I was working in my office today, the twins decided to play school in the basement. This is what I found 20 minutes later in our food storage room............Liz, I think they have out Collined you......anyone have advice for cleaning up flour??? Oh My....gotta love 4 year old twins!! Not only do we have snow outside, but a snowstorm of flour in our basement.





6 comments:

Savage Family said...

OH my gosh that is hilarious!!! Their faces are priceless!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! lol!!!

Troop 442 said...

Wow! Amy, I feel for you! If one doesn't think of it, the other one will, right? Oh, they are so cute! I'm so glad to see you had a great time in Hawaii, too! Miss you!

Mike and Laura said...

Holy Cow! I cannot believe they did that! Who would have thought those innocent faces could get into any michief?!?! Love it! Have you tried vaccumming it? :) Good luck!

Robin said...

What a mess! But they look so cute! I hope it wasn't too bad to clean up! Can't wait for Newport!

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe that!! They definitely have my Collin beat! I hope this doesn't mean things will only get worse for me as he gets close to the age of four. I really needed this picture today, thanks for the laugh!

Lisa said...

Okay I really can't stop laughing, that is so funny! What were they thinking?? Wait I know they wanted to be ghosts so no one could see them!