Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big Girl Beds!!!

The twins FINALLY have graduated to Big Girl Beds!!! It was a sad day for me, realizing that they are not babies or toddlers anymore, but a happy day for them. They are in Big Girl heaven. My awesome husband found 2 practically new Day beds AND a trundle bed all for $100 on KSL. What a great deal huh??? So, we picked the beds up today and bought some new bedding for them (we didn't even have twin sheets for them). It was fun to see them so excited to have their Big Girl Beds. No more toddler beds, my babies are growing up. We still have one extra day bed that Mackenzie might be able to use. I love great deals.



4 comments:

Robin said...

I can't believe how big they are! Fun to share a room! Reminds me of when we were little! I love the bedding!

Cara said...

They are so cute and getting so big! I love their new bed! So grown up!

Mike and Laura said...

Where did you get the bedding? It's so cute! I can't WAIT to see you guys next week....it will be a party!

Elizabeth said...

Way to find the deals John!! They are getting so big, Collin will be in heaven to play with them if we make it to Newport. :)