Monday, October 24, 2011

Back Home

I HAD to go back to San Francisco to visit my new nephew, Miles. He was born the day Mackenzie and I left San Fran last month. So, back I went, this time without my own kids!!! I got to hang out with Cara and Jeff and their beautiful kids, Sienna, Dylan and newborn Miles. We hit the Yogurt Shack (a MUST when you visit them), Farmers Market, and a Halloween Carnival. I even got to babysit so Cara and Jeff could have a night out ALONE! The kids and I watched movies and ate yummy popcorn. I LOVE those kids.

My friend Delynn came out Saturday (my last day) and we hit the City running....or should I say "go-carting". Hilarious....I've never laughed so hard driving a go-cart around San Francisco. We did A LOT of sight-seeing and A LOT of honking at everyone. Delynn was welcomed into the big city with a big "Occupy" Protest that shut down Powell street. It was a true SF protest with a naked guy and drag queens. I think Delynn was scared for a moment. We just enjoyed the view while eating our Blondies pizza. After go carting around the whole city we met Cara, Jeff and kids for an amazing meal at OSHA...Thai food. YUMMALICIOUS!! Thanks Jeff for treating us. Of course you have to end the night with Ghirardelli ice cream and chocolate and a Cable Car ride. Delynn crashed on the way home. I think I wore her out!!! Thanks for coming Delynn...it was SO MUCH FUN!!!


















1 comment:

cara said...

Such a fun weekend!