Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ice Skating, Haircut and Vinyl

We took the kids ice skating a couple of weeks ago when they had a Free Family Night. We definitely thought they would only last about 15 minutes, but they LOVED it and lasted for 2 hours. Who would have thought?? Maybe we have an ice skater or hockey player in our future.





Mackenzie decided it was time to get her hair cut again like Alice from Twilight. It was getting pretty long. I LOVE it like this! She even printed her own pictures from the internet of how she wanted it. After the hair stylist cut and styled it we had to go buy her her first flat iron. I have no idea how to do straight hair. HELP!!



I finally found some cute vinyl to put up on the girls walls to make their rooms complete. I love the big flowers in the twins room. So much better than anything I can do with paint. Not to mention faster. Mackenzie went with the black and white dots. The black ones are chalkboard and the white ones are dry erase board, so you can write notes on them....pretty cool huh??




Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!! JP and I actually went on a date and Mackenzie babysat. It has become our weekly routine lately. It's nice to be OLD!!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

AH! Your kids are getting so old! I feel like Mackenzie and I could be sisters (okay, I am not that young), but the haircut makes it feel that way. I LOVE it! I love your house too, decorating is your thing.

Reeves Family said...

Cute hair Kenz! I'm so jealous you have a live in babysitter.

Troop 442 said...

Love the rooms.

Love the haircut!!!

Fun ice skating!!

Great to see you!

Mike and Laura said...

Can you send Mackenzie out for a month or so? Just to hang out and be our live-in baby-sitter? :) Love the new haircut, the cool decorating (where did you get the bubbles?), and of course, your ice skating pix. Miss you guys!

David said...

So wait, I can't say that you're old, even though you like being old? Why do you have to make things confusing?

Mom said...

Looks like the skating was fun. One of these days you'll have to do it up here on our outdoor rink!! Everybody's rooms sure turned out cute.