Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally..............Haircut!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE Mackenzie with short hair. The last time she had it short was in 1st grade. It was soooo cute and flippy and fit her personality perfectly. I have been begging her FOREVER to get it cut again. But, nothing mom suggests is cool enough. So, over the holidays, I took her to see Twilight and she loved Alice Cullen's haircut. That was all she needed to make her decision. (Apparently Alice is cooler than mom). I had a friend of mine do it and it turned out SO CUTE!!! Mackenzie LOVES it too!! I told her, MOM's are ALWAYS right, get used to it!!!!!


BEFORE



AFTER

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

where's the picture of your haircut?!?!

Glenn said...

I approve. It does fit her personality. You should go that short Amy.

Maria said...

Funny how moms always seem to know best. Very cute cut.

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Tell Mackenzie she looks very stylish, just like Alice. It's beginning isn't it? They won't listen to us, but if someone else suggests it, they'll do it. ;)

Savage Family said...

She looks so cute I love it!!!!

Brandi said...

It looks very cute. And I love of course that it is Alice Cullen style.

I've been having the same convo with Baylee for years. She had a short cut when she was 5 and I loved it. Hopefully I can convince her to go short again one day too. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I can totally relate with the whole haircut battle, I have two girls.

Br Boys said...

Cute family Amy. The twins are totally Germanys!!! I hope your family is doing well. Amy Talbot

Mom said...

I LOVE your new hair cut Mackenzie!!! How would it look on me? Love you, Grandma

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

So cute! Short-haired girls have more fun :)