Sunday, November 30, 2008

ALL INCLUSIVE POST

It's been awhile since I have posted and people are starting to notice and bug me about it. Not that anyone comments on my blog (hint hint), I just didn't realize people were actually looking. First things first.

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to take off my "Mom Hat" and put on my "Rockstar Hat". It was a little dusty, but worth dusting off. My SIL, Lisa, and I had the last minute, awesome opportunity, to blast back to our teenage years at the NKOTB concert here in Salt Lake. What a night!!! We screamed, danced, moved our way up to the 15th row, caught the glance of several NK's and lost our voices all in about 3 hours. It was sooooo much fun. I am glad we finally had the chance to hang out after 10 years Lisa........let's do it again soon!!! I like wearing my "Rockstar Hat" every once in a while!!!! I think I surprised Lisa when the "Mom Hat" came off. I know you are all jealous.






The girls have been busy with their Choir Concerts that start up during the Holiday season. They belong to such a cute performance choir. This is Mackenzie's 2nd year and the 1st for the twins. The twins absolutely LOVE it. I think they wanted to do it just for the costumes. Of course, Mackenzie is in heaven. She loves to perform 24/7. Here they are at their Holiday Premiere. In the next couple of weeks they will be performing at the Festival of Trees, Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and Breakfast with Santa. Good thing Jacob is taking a break from Sports right now.



Since the Turner's are home from their mission (and they have the MTN channel), we went out to watch the BIG GAME at their house. Can you tell who is cheering for who? Poor Grandpa Turner!! He could barely sit in the same room with all the UTE fans. It was a fun day for us. The kids enjoy following in their Dad's footsteps and cheering for the UTES!!!!! GO UTES!





Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will post about ours soon!!

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like a lot of fun. So was NKOTB as cool as you remeber in HS? DeAnne and I will be up you way next week...hope to see you guys!

Maria said...

Looks like your girls take after you - love to sing and perform. If their voice is anything like yours, they sound beautiful.

Lisa said...

So much fun!! I will email you some photo's tonight!

Glenn said...

I knew I liked Brother Turner for a reason. :) Way to be strong.

David said...

Sorry, but I'm not really jealous that you went to a concert... Um... when Coheed & Cambria do a concert 10 years later, that's where it's at! Who wants to be in isles?! NOT ME! Mosh pit is where it's at!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Can Joey still sing "Please Don't Go Girl"? ;) I am so glad you had fun. And those girls look so cute in their costumes!

I will make no comments on your choice of colors.

Brandi said...

My sister went to NKOTB too. She said it was awesome! I'm so jealous. I don't think I could have found someone to go with me from here plus I still wasn't feeling well when they were here but I feel bad I missed it. I'm glad you go to to go.

Your girls are adorable in their costumes. I wish we had a program like that here. You guys are lucky.

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me about this concert! What a blast, did it bring back all those memories of us?

Your kids are so cute, we sure miss them. Wish we lived closer!

Robin said...

Love the family! They look so cute in their Ute attire! Sad game for the cougars! But oh well! Can't wait to see you guys! Can't believe you went to see NKTB! What memories!

ndus_lori said...

You know NKOTB was Cristi's first concert as a kid. I personally agree with David give me a pitt! (my first was Pantera, wonder what that says) Glad to see we can still be kids when we grow up.

Love ya