Friday, July 25, 2008

Newport Beach

Well, since our kids just got out of school on June 27th and we started back this week, July 21st, we thought we'd better squeeze in a trip to the beach before our 3 week summer was over!!!! AHHH!!!!

So, my whole side of the family (minus JP, we missed you, and another BIL) spent a week in Newport Beach thanks to my parents. It was fun to hit the beach and/or pool EVERYDAY and relax. The kids played in the sand and water with their cousins (who all live too far away), attempted surfing with Uncle Jeff, had In-N-Out burgers not enough times, ate Sprinkles cupcakes (amazing), and even were surprised with a day at Disneyland. Thanks Dad, we will never forget that. Even though we spent a week down there, it all went by way too fast. Now, back to school, reality, and laundry. Hope everyone else is still enjoying their summer. Take advantage before it's over.





4 comments:

Savage Family said...

How fun Amy!!! I am jealous!!!!

Brandi said...

I'm so sad we couldn't hook up. It only we had been at Disney on the same day. We were so busy while we were there. Looks like you guys had fun. Your family looks great. :)

Mike and Laura said...

I think I took 3 of those picture! :) I sure could use one of those cupcakes right about now, YUMMY!

Robin said...

I agree with Laura! I want a cupcake!!! Those were pretty good - just a bit pricy. We loved seeing you guys and spending time with you! JD had a blast with his cousins and misses them! Hopefully we'll be back soon! See you in December!