Friday, May 23, 2008

My Mother's Day

I have been hesitating to post about Mother's Day because I didn't want to say goodbye to my Disneyland post. I have been living vicariously through it for the past couple of weeks. But, it is time to move on.....so here is my Mother's Day post. I had a really good Mother's Day. The kids treated me to a Mother's Day spa.



I was offered a bath robe, cookies, flowers, nail painting, hair brushing and wonderful music. I highly recommend the Mother's Day Spa. I love my kids. They are so dang cute. And, thanks to John Paul I had a very relaxing day. He made a great Roast dinner and even did the dishes. What more could a girl ask for??? Thanks chief!!



4 comments:

Mike and Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Laura said...

What a creative idea! And talk about a stellar family--so cute! Glad you got treated like a queen! :)

Savage Family said...

So sweet! I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute and so creative!!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

I LOVE IT--That is so cute that they did that!